1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help with sign in error

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by r_ourofino, Aug 6, 2013.

1. r_ourofino

r_ourofino Lurker
    None

Aug 6, 2013
    Well, got a problem that's driving me nuts. I've got this google account that got invaded and that I cannot recover at all. And it's one of the accounts listed on my Motorola Razr HD Maxx. It's not my primary email account and also not the primary account that I use on Android so I have no problem using the phone since I use Google Play and other google services with the other account. But it keeps me asking to re-sign. At least 20 times a day it shows an alert on notification center that says "sign in error for **account name**. Touch to sign in". But since I no longer have this account's password and could not recover it at no way so I have no way to sign in on my phone.
    So I'd like to know how can I delete a google account from my Android phone. I got two accounts signed in to this phone, so I assume it woudn't be a problem deleting one of them, right? The thing is that a can't find nowhere I can do this. I've tried everything. Searching the settings menus, on the Google Play, on Gmail app... Where can I delete a google account from my Android?
    Please help, I'm going crazy.

Advertisement

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Male
    monkey
    Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe
    Itl be under "accounts" or "accounts and sync", tap on Google. i have a bad feeling that removing an account requires a factory reset though man :(

r_ourofino likes this.
  3. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Male
    monkey
    Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe
    EDIT i just tried it and got this message so youll lose any contacts etc that are saved to that account so you should be fine :thumbup: View attachment 59360

4. r_ourofino

r_ourofino Lurker
    None

Aug 6, 2013
    Yeah, finally found! It's just that the settings menu on my phone is totally different and I wasn't finding it, but just a better look and I found it. Thank you, guys!!

funkylogik likes this.