• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with streaming radio

ac29593

May 4, 2010
There is a radio station I like, it is on itunes, but also available for stream at their own website. The stream looks for compatibility with Windows media player, or itunes, Winamp, or their own platform which loads on my phone but does not work correctly with no volume.

Can anyone suggest how I can listen to this station, and what I need to download?

The website is twelvez.com if that helps. There is a link to listing by choosing your format. On the desktop works fine, just wish i could get it on the phone.

Thanks!

Xera Radio can do it. We are in beta right now and in the midst of testing. Public release will be in September.

Go to www.xeraradio.com/demos.html and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will find the earthbound station at the bottom. Not sure which link will work on android, but when you find out, please let us know. It should be either the .3gp or the .mp3 link. If you have any other stations you want us to put up, send an email to support@xeraradio.com.

Good Luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones