1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

help with superuser an root.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nikki nikki, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Nikki nikki

Nikki nikki Lurker

Can someone please help me with this. I have a ZTE concord 2. And I have root access from kingroot but I can't get twrp or cwm to download correct to get into recovery to update supersu or super user. I'm not sure what to do to fix this. Please any help would be great. Thank you ever so much!!

Attached Files:

2. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Kingo nt kingroot is how i rooted the concord 2. n wad the first to do so! go on concord 2 thread n follow my directions.... since u have root by way of kingroot. u sure its nt kingo-root? anyway download an apk called rashr off playstore.... make sure hroark13 CWM img. for concord 2 is on external sd card n use rashr to flash image.. then either keypress combo into recovery or use a rebooter apk off playstore to reboot into recovery then make a nandroid bakup.... I advise having jollyxp3r!m3nt rom on sd aswell no gapps needed its stock! flash rom then add su zip v 2.82 most recent update zip afte rom.... so rom add su zip Flash! Remember to wipe EVERYTHING BUT UR EXT SD! Reboot from recovery into recovery then flash ROM & SU zip after wipe n reboot recovery!!! I took a risk and kingo allowed me to kick it out of the way for SuperSU by chainfire off playstore off rip! BUT THAT WAS KINGO NOT KING-ROOT! Id play it safe and just use rashr to flash hroark13 cwm img ull have to extract cwm img. from zip file... cwm is on concord 2 thread by Hroark13 and its on his pc root n recovery method just grab his img. n thank him! If u have issues get ahold of me on concord 2 thread! Im adding in back into my lineup now! see u there! this is The-Truth my instuctions are on thread!

3. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Dont use/mess with superuser use SuperSU! or Magisk maube for granting SU/Root "grantation" post that youre still messin with/have ZTE Concord 2 and il be glad to help! Im the cat who figured no pc root method on this device... One can install SuperSU apk directly "over" kingo Root apk.... it was a dangerous move but I had 2 concord 2 devices & kingo-NT SUREABOUT KING Root apk for installing SuperSU over Kingo! KingRoot didnt work for me back when I had device Nt sure its works now but someone said it did now with KR updated etc.... I used Kingo couple years ago. Any questions from any concord 2 owner/root or wanna be root "SuperUsers" I'd be glad to help!

4. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

5. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

6. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

ZTE Concord 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews