1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help with taking on SE over x10 not charging

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lilpook, Aug 6, 2011.

1. lilpook

lilpook Lurker
    None

Aug 6, 2011
    uk
    I bought the x10 on a 2yr contract with o2 when the phone got to 5 months old it stopped charging altogether. I took it to my local o2 shop for repair. They said they couldn't repair it and issued me with a reconditioned x10. So this phone gets to 5 months old and also stops charging!! So I take it back to the same shop to be repaired. I go to pick the phone up back from being repaired hoping that they would give another phone to be told that i have maliciously damaged the phone therefore that it is why it is not charging!!!! When i pointed out that it has the exact same problem as my previous phone they said I was lying and that there is not a common fault with the x10 not charging!! I pointed out that the internet was rife with complaints about the x10 not charging and was still told it wasn't a common problem!!
    I am now being told that because i wasn't insured that i cannot have another phone even though i'm only 10 months into my contract they expect me to continue to pay

Advertisement

2. BingoRingo

BingoRingo Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 9, 2010
    Aylmer, Quebec
    The phone has a one-year warranty, fight back, it's a common problem on this phone to have a faulty USB port. Threaten to cancel your contract if they don't respect their part.

lilpook likes this.
  3. TheManWithAPlan

TheManWithAPlan Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    theres a thread further up with alot of complaints. im sure there'll be pointers in there you can use. hell i was with t-mobile contract and around 7 months into my contract my usb port died on me. managed to get the phone sent to repair centre and also got a replacement phone whilst it was being repaired. (although was shite lol). about 3weeks later i finally got my phone and was back to normal :) i even got to track the repair status n al! hope it works out for u pal!!