• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help with tethering

mtfdben58

Jun 7, 2011
I have used Pda Net on my Evo from day one. I even cancelled my home internet as Evo was faster and more reliable. Frontier Sucked. My phone recently has started having an issue where it will charge through the usb fine but my computer will not recognize it. Just upgraded to 2.3.3 and was wondering what i should do to get my internet back on my pc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks FYI i have tried to set up bluetooth and can not get t to work. Not sure if it's my cheap bluetooth adaptor or what. I can send and recieve files from phone to computer. Does not seem to want to work eith pda net

I have used Pda Net on my Evo from day one. I even cancelled my home internet as Evo was faster and more reliable. Frontier Sucked. My phone recently has started having an issue where it will charge through the usb fine but my computer will not recognize it. Just upgraded to 2.3.3 and was wondering what i should do to get my internet back on my pc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks FYI i have tried to set up bluetooth and can not get t to work. Not sure if it's my cheap bluetooth adaptor or what. I can send and recieve files from phone to computer. Does not seem to want to work eith pda net

Have you tried Easy Tether?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones