• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help with the Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread CyanogenMod 7.1 update

well i have done everything up to the part where i have to install the Gingerbread but when i try too install it just sits at waiting for device, iam a noob so what do i do , nd i have installed a driver it works when its not is fastboot but in fastboot it doesnt found my device?

well i have done everything up to the part where i have to install the Gingerbread but when i try too install it just sits at waiting for device, iam a noob so what do i do , nd i have installed a driver it works when its not is fastboot but in fastboot it doesnt found my device?

Hi.

Probably you missed a driver, go to google search and look for "Android SDK" and install the program, you can go have a cup of coffee because the program take a very long time to install... lol :mad:

Peace

Upvote 0
i need an different help because i upgraded to 2.3.5 and wuju i have bluetooth now but...
facebook app doesnt work and earthquake notification app doesnt neither and maybe other apps but if anyone has a solution for this let me know at least the fb app well i check them on my laptop etc but when i go out sometimes well i like to check on my phone too so... anyways any help would gladly appreciate it

Upvote 0
i need an different help because i upgraded to 2.3.5 and wuju i have bluetooth now but...
facebook app doesnt work and earthquake notification app doesnt neither and maybe other apps but if anyone has a solution for this let me know at least the fb app well i check them on my laptop etc but when i go out sometimes well i like to check on my phone too so... anyways any help would gladly appreciate it

Facebook works just fine for me, don't know about earthquake app. I'm using SwiftDroid V2 RC4.

Also, this should be posted elsewhere.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones