• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with the kindle app!

I downloaded the kindle app for my Eris and I'm loving it so far. My question is when I buy a full book not just a sample book will the book save on my memory card? Or my phone? And if I delete the book or do a hard reset will I have to repurchase the book? :thinking:

1. I have no clue where it saves the book to.
2. You will not have to re-purchase the book. It's available through your Kindle account and will sync with any Kindle device you have - the actual handheld Kindle, the iPhone/iTouch app, the Android app or the PC program.

Upvote 0
3. The Importance Of Club HeadDo you want to find is a club head that has a large sweet spot. The sweet spot is the area on the face of the club that will allow ishiner to drive your golf ball with callaway ft-iz driver. the farthest and the straightest down the fairway. If you hit it just off the sweet spot your drive would go as far or as straight.

WTF?:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones