1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support help with thunderbolt network???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ronyy, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ronyy

ronyy Lurker
    None

Oct 1, 2010
    MIAMI
    Is anyone experiencing loss of network on their Thunderbolt? Mine went from 4G to 1X and its been like that since yesterday mid-afternoon. :mad:

Advertisement

2. jr313

jr313 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 26, 2010
    delivery man
    Detroit, MI
    I havent but maybe try this LTE OnOff its in the market its free itll let u switch between 3g and 4g see if that helps bring back ur network or maybe try going into phone setting , wireless networks, and click airplane mode on then off again...It could also be that Verizon is workn on antennas out by u..

3. MongolStomp

MongolStomp Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 3, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    When my phone got stuckin 1X randomly a simple battery pull/reset cleaned it up

4. ska.t73

ska.t73 Android Expert
    None

Mar 11, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    You can also put the phone into airplane mode and then turn airplane mode off again. That should reset the connection and make it refresh to a 4G signal. This looks like it is an issue with tower handoff and is one of the things fixed in the OTA update that will be released soon. Those of us that are running the leak of the OTA with the new radio are seeing a vast improvement in these kinds of drops, I personally haven't seen one at all since I started running the leak.