1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help with toshiba thrive sd card mounting

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by bjf189, Nov 11, 2014.

1. bjf189

bjf189 Guest

hello i am in need of help. i have wiped my tablet using twrp and before i had on it CM 10.1 which i didnt see but i guess one of the bugs was it couldnt mount external memory. i already wiped the system so i cant boot into system. i have the files to put cm 10 back with working external memory. my problem is beings that i cant mount the external, i cant get the cm 10 on my internal memory to be flashed. so im stumped on what to do next. i see twrp has a thing called adb sideload, im not sure what that is but i installed the thrive driver and tried adb in cmd but it said device not found. is there a way to get the files put on the internal memory? the twrp also has a terminal emulator in it also. im just not sure how to get this fixed. please help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bjf18

bjf18 Newbie

i have gotten my sdcard to mount somehow when i put in my flash drive but it stopped again. so i have no idea how i did it. need help!

3. bjf18

bjf18 Newbie

never mind. i flashed clockworkmod and partitioned my sdcard and it remounted just fine. i flashed a new rom successfully and now its working fine.
    thanks anyways