1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

HELP with Twidroid removal

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jessicaleigh26, Sep 1, 2010.

1. jessicaleigh26

jessicaleigh26 New Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Does anyone know how to uninstall the free twidroid application that came on my samsung acclaim android? I would like to install the new twidroyd, but it wont let me until twidroid is removed. HELP!

Advertisement

2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Welcome to the Android Forums - Some Apps are non-removable, depending on the phone manufacturer & service provider. research the link below for your phone & hopefully you will find your answer there or post a thread to ask. - Cheers
    Samsung Acclaim - Android Forums

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
  4. OhhAnn

OhhAnn New Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Edenton, North Carolina
    I am also trying to find an answer to this question, for the very same reason...and have been completely unsuccessful. I do not want to root my Android because I do not want to void my warranty...so that is not a solution for me. So if anyone out there successfully uninstalls Twidroid from the Samsung Acclaim in order to install the newer Twidroyd Pro (or free version)...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share this information. I have even been to twidroyd (f.k.a. twidroid) - the #1 android twitter client application for mobile phones and tablets website and followed their instructions and that failed as well, due to the fact that there was no "uninstall" option once getting to Twidroid in "Manage Applications". :)

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!