• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP with Twidroid removal

I am also trying to find an answer to this question, for the very same reason...and have been completely unsuccessful. I do not want to root my Android because I do not want to void my warranty...so that is not a solution for me. So if anyone out there successfully uninstalls Twidroid from the Samsung Acclaim in order to install the newer Twidroyd Pro (or free version)...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share this information. I have even been to twidroyd (f.k.a. twidroid) - the #1 android twitter client application for mobile phones and tablets website and followed their instructions and that failed as well, due to the fact that there was no "uninstall" option once getting to Twidroid in "Manage Applications". :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones