1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Help with vibrant!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by roDoG99, Sep 26, 2011.

1. roDoG99

roDoG99 New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    ok, ive had my vibrant since valentines day 2011, and now 7 months later i am ready to throw it at a concrete wall:mad:. THIS THING LAGS, OK SO WHEN I TAP THE HOME BUTTON I GET TO MY HOMESCREEN AND MY APPS DONT SHOW UP FOR 10-20 SECONDS, AND FACEBOOK ALWAYS:mad: FORCE CLOSES BUT GIVES ME THE OPTION TO "WAIT". and also i have to pull the battery out at least once a day!! i love this phone but its reallly pissing me off, i also rooted it via superoneclick, but have done NO customizations to it, because i have no clue how (call me a noob i dont care). and i had a task killer up until about a month and a half ago, but the manager at the tmobile store told me to delete it so, i did. also i get quadrant scores no more or no less than 850-950. and when im listening to music sometime it skips as if im listening to one of those old portable cd players. and i have NO IDEA WHAT A ROM IS SO DONT EXPECT ME TO UNDERSTAND ANY GEEKY TALK. im on cnet.com evryday and know my way around android, i know what words like "processor" and "RAM" and "MBPS" mean so im not completely dumb on this subject, i just dont know why my phone is like this, it was good for the first 2 and a half months but these last 5 months have been irritating, all i want is someone to help, cuz i know my phone should be faster! im also running 2.2 and i got the OFFICIAL version of it, i downloaded it from samsung mini kies via usb cable on my laptop. again, please help, OOHH ALSO ONE MOREE THING, MY WIFI NEVER TURNS ON THE FIRST TIME I TRY, I GOTTA RESTART MY PHONE, AND THEN IF I DISCONNECT AND TRY TO RE-CONNECT IT SAYS ERROR, UNDER WIFI IN SETTINGS, AND MY MOBILE HOTSPOT WORKS ABOUT 70 PERCENT OF THE TIME, but yeah PLEASE I BEG OF YOU HELP MEEEEE!!

Advertisement

2. kacol16

kacol16 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    P(r)oland
  3. intltracon

intltracon Active Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Goto xda developers site.go to vibrant forums NOOB GUIDE. Also Rootzwiki site. Xda will explain everyhthing. CNET is crap