• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with XFI Locator app

Back in June or July I paid for this app due to my daughter loosing her phone. I have tried to canx for the last few months can't find any contact phone to cancel this. Can someone help or know who I can contact for help?
Is this the app?: xFi Endpoint

If so, their website leaves much to be desired! The only contact info I see is the developer's e-mail address on the app's Play Store page: rdlysoftware@gmail.com

But what is it you want to cancel? They're not charging your credit card a monthly fee or anything, are they? If you don't want to use the app any more, just uninstall it.

Upvote 0
XFI locator yes they are charging around 22.00 mth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191017-080051_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20191017-080051_Google Play Store.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0
XFI locator yes they are charging around 22.00 mth.
Okay, from within the app, go through all of its menus and settings; see if there's a method for canceling your subscription. If there is, follow its steps.

If there isn't, log in to your account on their website. Since I don't have an account, I can't see what's there for people who do. Double-check that there's no way to cancel.

If there isn't, send a message to rdlysoftware@gmail.com and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn't...

1) contact the credit card bank and explain the situation, making clear that they offer no way to cancel, so you're doing this as a last resort. Tell them to immediately stop allowing charges for that company.

AND

2) go to their Play Store page and post a review, explaining the whole situation. I'm sure others would like to know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones