1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by carrieannfirst77, Jan 16, 2021.

1. carrieannfirst77

DCB_ASSOCIATION:ZB
    VVUV4T5IMVQ402BB
    QF70SKNQIBSS922

Can someone tell me what this is I have a feeling my man is sending or sharing encrypted pic & mesg.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

Check Unforgiven's answer below. I think he has it.

PS: I deleted your other threads of this topic in order to focus answers to your question, here

codesplice, ocnbrze and olbriar like this.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Encryption would be hexidecimal. There is no "V" in hex code so it's not that. They look like some kind of serial numbers or even VIN numbers.

4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

DCB is direcr carrier billing. Check your carrier to see what it is. Could be an app, a subscription, or anything. But it looks like something has been added to your phone bill.

5. ozonetrooper

ozonetrooper Well-Known Member

DCB_ASSOCIATION stands for “Direct Carrier Billing” and is a simple online receipt that users receive from Google Play Store after performing a transaction on the market. Users can set up their mobile carrier (such as Verizon, AT&T, Vodafone, T-Mobile, and many others) accounts to be billed instead of their credit cards directly – it is a common and effective way to perform purchases via the Store. Therefore, DCB_ASSOCIATION messages only come to Google Play users, i.e., Android devices.

https://ugetfix.com/ask/what-is-dcb_association-text-and-how-to-recover-after-receiving-the-message/

Distrust in a relationship is never a good thing.

6. Dngrsone

Dngrsone Android Expert

Once you distrust, love's gone behind

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. Milo Williamson

Milo Williamson Android Enthusiast

Once you ruin in distrust, your own kinder feelings just rot and you just move away.

ocnbrze likes this.