• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello
I need help with my android. I have the Samsung galaxy s20 fe .
A spinning red & white circle pops up randomly, & i keep getting spam websites popping up all the time. I cant figure it out .
sounds like adware is on your phone. adware usually comes from something that was downloaded and installed. yo9u can put your phone in safemode and see if it still happens. if it stops in safe mode, then you have a 3rd party app that is doing this. i would then start uninstalling any recent apps. but i would do it in this order:
1.go into settings>apps>delete cache and data for the most recent app
2.then you can uninstall the app
work your way down until it stops. sometimes adware can hide in either the apps data or in its cache. and when you delete the app but do not wipe cache, the adware can still hide there......so its important to wipe cache and data first.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones