• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tonmoy1108

Sep 15, 2010
in android market there are several apps and themes...but i dont know which one will be better? then how i can get the pro version of this apps?? is there any way like iphone?? i mean i know the way to install apps in iphone but how it will work on X10??

can anyone help me..:thinking:...Thankxx in advance.... :)

Do you actually have an X10 at the moment, or just thinking of getting one? Downloading and installing apps from the Android Market (an application which will be on the phone) is VERY easy.

A lot of apps are free, and those which aren't invariably have a free demo. It shows you in the Market how much if anything they will cost. If they're free, just download what you want and try them to see which you prefer - you can always uninstall them later. Also, most apps will have user reviews within the Market, so they might help you decide which might be best for you.

Most apps which have a 'pro' version will have a link in the free app which takes you to where you can purchase it.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: tonmoy1108
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones