• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help!!!!!!

DB80NYC

Lurker
Sep 24, 2010
NYC
Ever since the update, my epic has had terrible battery life. Also, I have run speed tests and my download speed is showing a very slow 206 kb/s and upload even slower....6 kb/s. Just wondering if anyone else out there is experiencing similar issues. Any help is greatly appreciated especial since i am avout to hit the 30 day mark and if in fact the device is defective, would like to exchange it. Also, coming from a moto droid, i must say the Epic is way faster. The only complaint i have so far are crappy 3G speeds and the kink of loose keyboard slider ( a lil oreo effect similar to the pre, kind of hope this is true wither everyone else's as well or else it's definitely going back!)
Cheers :)

yea...had the pre for about 3 weeks then returned it before te thirty days were up and stayed with verizon a bit longer. really liked the OS but the tiny keyboard and crappy build quality turned me off. Was an avid blackberry fan until i got the droid, now i could never go back to the berries. I really hope samsung is quick to update the device, i can say that the GPS is running a lot better now, but the battery life is something that is cramping my enjoyment of the phone. As i am new i do not know how to thank you proper so i will do it the old fashioned way. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones