1. Android Forums is going down for maintenance at 6:00PM Central time. We apologize for any inconvenience! Shouldn't be down too long.
  2. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DB80NYC, Sep 24, 2010.

1. DB80NYC

DB80NYC Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Sales analyst
    NYC
    Ever since the update, my epic has had terrible battery life. Also, I have run speed tests and my download speed is showing a very slow 206 kb/s and upload even slower....6 kb/s. Just wondering if anyone else out there is experiencing similar issues. Any help is greatly appreciated especial since i am avout to hit the 30 day mark and if in fact the device is defective, would like to exchange it. Also, coming from a moto droid, i must say the Epic is way faster. The only complaint i have so far are crappy 3G speeds and the kink of loose keyboard slider ( a lil oreo effect similar to the pre, kind of hope this is true wither everyone else's as well or else it's definitely going back!)
    Cheers :)

Advertisement

2. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Cali
  3. DB80NYC

DB80NYC Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Sales analyst
    NYC
    Ok thanks, also what about the keyboard? Is yours a tad wobbly as well. I have two people in my office with the same phone and theres are a bit more sold than mine.

4. duratime

Mar 2, 2010
    Cali
    I had a Pre, so I know what you are talking about. Mine seems ok, maybe a little wobble, but not too bad.

5. DB80NYC

DB80NYC Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Sales analyst
    NYC
    yea...had the pre for about 3 weeks then returned it before te thirty days were up and stayed with verizon a bit longer. really liked the OS but the tiny keyboard and crappy build quality turned me off. Was an avid blackberry fan until i got the droid, now i could never go back to the berries. I really hope samsung is quick to update the device, i can say that the GPS is running a lot better now, but the battery life is something that is cramping my enjoyment of the phone. As i am new i do not know how to thank you proper so i will do it the old fashioned way. Thanks!

6. duratime

Mar 2, 2010
    Cali
    Your welcome, but all you have to to thank someone on the forum is hit the thanks button in the bottom right hand corner.