1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by petercollins, May 13, 2011.

1. petercollins

petercollins Lurker
    None

May 13, 2011
    hi im i have 10.2" Flytouch3 SUPERPAD 2 ANDROID 2.2 8GB TABLET PC but no manual could how do i store files to the local disk ? i all my files are on sd card can i move files off card to local disk ? i have 6.07gb free space please someone explain to me

Advertisement

2. Paul_H

Paul_H Lurker
    None

May 8, 2011
    Hi,

i'm fairly new to all this, but you can deffinately copy files onto your main memory have a look in mypad there should be some tabs at the top left which will be your storage devices if you tap the relevant storage device highlight the files you want then tap copy tap thr tab for you internal storage select or create a new folder and tap paste. Hopefully that should do it! I'm saying all this from memory as i'm at work and have only had my pad for 3 days and am still very much learning. If i'm wrong hopefully someone will be along soon to correct me

3. Paul_H

Paul_H Lurker
    None

May 8, 2011
    Hi,

i'm fairly new to all this, but you can deffinately copy files onto your main memory have a look in mypad there should be some tabs at the top left which will be your storage devices if you tap the relevant storage device highlight the files you want then tap copy tap thr tab for you internal storage select or create a new folder and tap paste. Hopefully that should do it! I'm saying all this from memory as i'm at work and have only had my pad for 3 days and am still very much learning. If i'm wrong hopefully someone will be along soon to correct me

petercollins likes this.
  4. petercollins

petercollins Lurker
    None

May 13, 2011
    thanks Paul problem solved mate.