1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zsteria, May 16, 2011.

1. zsteria

zsteria Lurker

Got a Thunderbolt at Verizon and sale guy told me how to make my Thunderbolt wifi for free although its free till 16th but told me how to make it free from now on but I dont remember how. Any help. hystreia@yahoo.com

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

I heard the free tethering was extended until June 15

3. zsteria

zsteria Lurker

Wheather its the 15th or 16th the free tethering ends, is there some one out there that knows what the guy from Verizon was talking about when he told me that I could keep free tethering even after the deadline, he was quiet about it. Had to do something with internet, applications and code. Anyone know what hes talking about ? That way I can always use my phone as a wifi hot spot for free.:cool:

4. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

You could root and get the wireless tether app or root users. It has been removed from the market but you can still download it online.

5. zsteria

zsteria Lurker

Any info on where to I go and download it ? Anyone have a step by step process. Im not real computer friendly but more of a gear head but Im learning. Dont under stand ( I could root and get the wireless tether app ) ? How ?

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews