1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by twominute, Jun 7, 2011.

1. twominute

twominute Lurker
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    If anyone can help answer these basic questions, I would greatly appreciate it. I just bought a new Droid X2 and the following irritate the hell out of me:

1. I can't figure why the phone notifies me I'm getting junk mail on hotmail, but gives me no way to view it that I've figured. Must be some complicated workaround. But why? Why doesn't it simply show the folder(s) in the standard mail app?

2. Why is it that I have to 're-enter' login data for some apps which is frustrating if one has a long email and pw. Isn't there a 'last password' type thing for the entire OS ? Yes, I am using DolphinHD and Last Pass Premium already..but I want it for the -device- so I don't have to struggle.

3. Some apps suck, bigtime. Like PNC - where I have multiple accounts, I have to actually login (using multiple credentials) for each account. Hey guys, you can afford to make a better app that retains multi-account credentials no?

4. Is there some way to quickly adjust the sound? I mean, surely there should be some top level button but, alas, there is not.

5. Back to #1. Why is there no way to SYNC what I do on my Droidx2 with what is going on in say Hotmail. I find this extremely annoying to do inbox cleanup TWICE. If I delete it on the droid, it should be optionable to make it gone on hotmail right?? And griping again, why the *($* can't I get to the other folders particularly the junk mail folder, so I can fish out the 2 out of 30 and clean up the rest....

Ok, /soapbox off.

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Hey there, welcome to the forums.

Sorry you appear to be having issues, you may want to try here: Motorola Droid X2 - Android Forums

They might be able to assist with your issues.