1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help !

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nitronoddy, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Nitronoddy

Nitronoddy Lurker
    None

Mar 13, 2011
    n/a
    Dorset, England
    Hi guys,

im after a quick answer to my question if possible...

My old zte blade packed up (wouldn't charge and got extremely hot when trying) so Orange have sent me a replacement phone today. My old phone was rooted / japanese Jellyfish'd and was running lovely on my Tmobile pay as you go...

The new phone arrived (i inserted my old sim card and memory card) so i rooted again (just incase it needed it) and then Japanese Jellyfish'd it all working no problems... With my Tmobile sim (which i had used error free since having the old one - 3 months agao) it says NO SIM CARD - Emergency calls only... so i got an unlock code from the free online place but taking out the sim card or putting it in doesnt give me the option to enter the new unlock code..

ive tried connecting to the Tmobile network in both 2G and normal mode but it still says No Sim etc..

How do i fix this please?

I have read thru many forum posts but cant fins the answer..

many thnaks for the responses Glenn

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Broken Sim Card?

3. weltall

weltall Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    Can you test the phone with another sim card or the sim card with another phone? I mean if its not that then somethign went wrong with the phone and the modded rom? I am guessing the sim card worked fine before you rooted it and after the root it decided to not work.

Tags: