• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I transferred some music to my awe sum XOOM from my pc...fine no problem! How can I now sync my milestone (phone) to the xoom? Have tried pairing them via blue tooth...it gives me a message that they r paired but not connected?:mad: WTF does that mean? Do I need to buy an adapter so I can use the two chords? I dunno...need advice! Thnx.:thinking:

I transferred some music to my awe sum XOOM from my pc...fine no problem! How can I now sync my milestone (phone) to the xoom? Have tried pairing them via blue tooth...it gives me a message that they r paired but not connected?:mad: WTF does that mean? Do I need to buy an adapter so I can use the two chords? I dunno...need advice! Thnx.:thinking:

What do you want to synchronize? Contacts? Music? I do not hink you can synchronize music between these two devices.

Upvote 0
My contacts have moved...but I want to transfer my music from my XOOM to my phone wirelessly. Blue tooth cannot connect. Do I need to buy an adapte And do it with the chords?

Your Xoom has USB host so if you connect your Milestone to it via USB and set it for mass stoarge you should be able to transfer files between them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones