1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by majdshaaban, Apr 11, 2012.

1. majdshaaban

majdshaaban Lurker

Hello everybody,

I just bought HTC one X two hours ago, i forgot the pattern and the device is locked, it's asking about username and password, when i write my email and password, a message appears and says it's invalid.

should the device be connected to internet ? i don't have internet connection on my mobile, and i have not registered any wireless network yet.

please help me !!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

As I know your phone will need an internet connection because to free the lock screen you have to log in your Google account.

For to get the input window for the log in from Google server you have to draw the (false) pattern for several times.

Harry

3. jjeff444

jjeff444 Newbie

did you get it at a shop? if so, return the phone there to see if they can help.

if you got it trough mail order, call customer service to see if they have any advice to you. maybe someone here with a one x can give better advice. but hope it turns out ok.

wow just got ninja-ed with some one with a one x. :)

4. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

Does anyone know if wifi is enabled by default at sign in? I would go sit at a starbucks, or hotel, or McDonalds, or someplace with free wifi to set it up/sign in. If you can't return it that is... I suppose you could try booting it up into the bootloader and wiping it and re-setting it up...

5. billybodrick

billybodrick Newbie

Just put your google account details in to unlock the phone, it explains this exact problem in the instruction manual that you can download from htc

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews