• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yeah warranty won't cover that buddy. There's no danimals clause in the contract. Lol

Honestly I am sorry but when you disassembled your phone aside from the back plate and the plate secured by screws did you bump any of the ribbons? There are 3 there that have to be connencted. Try opening it back up and show me what you got if you can. I'll try best I can to help.

Upvote 0
Are all like connect glued on or something because one of the things is lose at the top like a copperish colored wire. But I heard a sound coming from it like when you press the top volume rocker button it sounded like that, but it won't anymore, I think it could just be the display rather than the inside of the phone itself. When I plug it in my computer it connects successfully, the sound it makes when you plug it in.

Upvote 0
Okay there are flaps on the ribbons on the back side. That's what holds the ribbons. Flip the flap back toward the ribbon and push the ribbon in as far as it can go and the flip the flap back.

By the way any advice i give is all on you to use. If you mess up your phone its not my fault ok?

The ribbons have to be FULLY secured in order for the process to complete. If they aren't then it Wont work. So. Make sure they all are. If that's not the problem then the animal cookies messed ya up somehow. :(

Upvote 0
So finally after many days without internet, I finally got it back. So I sent my phone to ZTE Service Center, I hope to get it fixed, thank you alsaces daddy. There was a ribbon that wasn't in a slot and the LED indicator worked but the screen never turned on.

I thought thats what it would be. Im sorry you had to send it in. Hopefully they dont charge you. :(

Upvote 0
ZTE WARP REPAI.jpg Now I can breath again, because I forgot to write my RMA number on the outside of the box and I am happy that they received it!

Upvote 0
View attachment 40534 So I got this email, guess I just might have to buy a new phone like an S2 or the Sequent.
Yep. I seen that one coming,but also thought maybe it would slip thru unnoticed that you took it apart apparently not. I was out the other day looking at the Sequent at the Radio Shack in the mall for my Daughter as a twelth B-Day gift and have been following it in the forum. As her first phone and possibly my next and I like what I see. I know a owner operator of a boost store about 50 miles away and am going to see if he will let me try one out for a few days before I drop the $200.00 just need to find the time to make the trip.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones