1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Help!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by just5_0, Oct 14, 2012.

1. just5_0

just5_0 New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    I have a sprint evo 4g shift and was wanting to flash it over to boost i have a donor phone lg rumor reflex 272 but i can not get it to show up in cdma , do i have to put it in diag mode first? I am really new to this so plz dont laugh to hard. I tried ##3424# but no good, :thinking: I also tried the ##PORT# and it went to enter service code and ##3282# and it went to service code .If this phone can work will some one plz help me thank's!

Advertisement

2. CNexus

CNexus Active Member

May 18, 2012
    tube517 likes this.
  3. just5_0

just5_0 New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Thank's they said on another web site it can not be done, thank's again for the webpag. One more thing how do i get the rumor reflex to show up on my computer i have searched every where but cannot find any info on how to get this phone to show up on my computer? I tried the ##PORT# but it say's enter service code isn't that my spc code? I really hate to ask but iam stuck but thank's again .

4. just5_0

just5_0 New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Does anyone know the service code for boost lg rumor reflex? I found a youtube video showing how to get the spc code but it is so aggravating getting the phone to time out. If i had the service code i can get it to show up in cdma i want to thank everyone who has viewed this and tried helping i greatly appreciate it alot.