1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by madlove0727, Jun 26, 2013.

1. madlove0727

madlove0727 Lurker

I have the zte warp sequent, my phone keeps showing the headphone icon I can't hear when someone calls me unless its on speaker. I can't listen to Pandora either. I don't know what it is.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

probably a broken headphone port, you tried plugging some headphones in and then unplugging them see if that helps? also maybe its a software issue of some sort you could try a factory reset if youve restarted the phone already and that didnt help. my main advice though is plug in some headphones, then yank the plug back out, see if it fixes it, if not who knows. also if youve been messing with stuff like installing custom roms that might have something to do with it too

3. madlove0727

madlove0727 Lurker

Yes I've tried everything I even tried putting a qtip with alcohol and see if that helped and it didn't. How can I reset it without my apps getting deleted?

4. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

you cant... you can however back them up using titanium backup or something then try restoring them later, or even run cwm then make a backup just in case it doesnt work so you dont end up having to go through the process of backing up the individual apps then restoring them you can just restore everything as a whole. my guess is that wont fix anything but its worth a try before having to ship it off to zte and then wait for a new one

IOWA likes this.
  5. joeewhite

joeewhite Newbie

Im not saying diy its not hard...had a palm do it 10 x its caused by moisture in the hdphn jack or pushing the jack in too hard like cords to short and u put the phone in your pocket without wrapping it around the phone once ....something i learned to do....the first time i went by a sprint store and they had a phone mechanic guy take my phone apart and replace it... my phone wouldnt play music no game sounds but it would ring if a call came in lol

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews