1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by onyxisamazing, Feb 1, 2014.

1. onyxisamazing

onyxisamazing Lurker
    None

Feb 1, 2014
    Female
    Can someone please help me I'm getting so frustrated. My tablet refuses to let me download anything, it says that there is not enough memory which is impossible because there is nothing on it. I reset my tablet to factory settings so there should be more than enough room and I can't use Google play because it just refuses to work. Does anyone have any suggestions. Oh yeah and the only thing that I can get to work is the soc. Mall app but when I try to download something that's when it tells me there isn't enough space. I dont know if this makes any sense I'm just super frustrated. Thanks

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Look in Settings/General/Storage. See how much Available space there is in the first section (Device Memory - SD card, if here is a section - doesn't count here.)

You didn't tell ua which tablet it is, but some of these Chinese devices are made with just enough memory for them to run, and no space to download anything.

3. onyxisamazing

onyxisamazing Lurker
    None

Feb 1, 2014
    Female
    It has more than enough room I already checked that out. I had been downloading apps before I had to reset it to factory settings and now it won't let me even download the smallest things I don't understand. It had been downloading things and working fine until Google play decided to stop working now the only appstore I can use is soc.mall app. My tablet is an icraig cmp756.

4. m-cman

m-cman Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 27, 2011
    Male
    Dallas
    Were you ever able to download from the Google Play Store? Some of the no name and/or inexpensive tablets are not certified to use the Play Store.

5. onyxisamazing

onyxisamazing Lurker
    None

Feb 1, 2014
    Female
    Yes I use to be able to download from Google play all the time but then it updated its self and hasn't worked since and I have reset my tablet and everything the only thing I haven't done is uninstall it but that's because it won't let me