• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
the carrier is for boost it says it under devices under his name
as for being bricked have you tried pulling out you battery for a little bit then putting it back in, and to get into download mode you hold vol down +camera +power have you tried that? ill be checking back for a response

Upvote 0
Like i said no luck :(.... hopefully someone can research for me.... thanks to all of you that are helping me...
-Cmtoontown
soooo i think i have something that may help but im not 100% sure it will work but its worth a try...

Things You Will Need
1. a computer (windows preferred)
2. a interwebs connection (with decent speed (optional) this is where you are gonna spend the most time)
3. a usb cable
4. your phone
5. hands and fingers...
6. oh im getting off track...
7. oh right and lastly patience
Optional stuff...
8. a movie or book to read because downloading and extracting will take some time

... HERE WE GO...

FIRST
you need to have the ADB drivers installed and downloaded along with the Samsung Drivers.
ADB (click here)
Samsung (click here)
- to download select i agree and then choose your os bit 32 or 64( can be found by right clicking on my computer then properties)
-after its downloaded extract it to the root of your c drive c:/android-sdk-windows (inside that should be 3 things)
-after that go into c:/android-sdk-windows/sdk/tools and run android.bat you will see it as the file name android and a square with a cogwheel in it - after it loads click over to sort by repository and click android SDK platform-tools and then install packages
- after that is done close it all

SECOND
now for the magic (and the fastest part) go to Start Menu (or hit the windows key and r to bring up run) and type cmd into search bar and hit enter window will open, type "adb devices" to confirm the phone is connected it will show a serial number then type "adb reboot recovery" without the quotes to get into recovery and "adb reboot bootloader" if you need to get into the bootloader for odin.

Let me know how it goes.

Upvote 0
Attention Everyone, My Transform Ultra wont turn on for some odd reason.... ive tried charging it, nothing happens.Last time i tried charging it the bottom right corner lit up then it stopped working... know any causes why this would happen? But if this continues, im going to have to cancel Project Cyanogen or At least hold it back for amount of time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones