• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Okay so my dad finally got me a phone. And he bought me the Samsung Vibrant Android. He said he'd pay for the phone, but I had to buy the service. Being a full time student, and only 15, I don't have time to work right this minute. I got a texting app but it requires a wifi connection and it works fine but in school when I need to talk to my mom or my dad, I can't test them. I jsut wanted to know if anyone knew of an app that I can download for my phone, that I can text for free, and not need to have wifi around. I don't know if theirs one out there but I can only hope. If you can help me. Reply, shoot me a message, anything. I'd like to find one soon. But any help is accepted.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones