• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Helppp !!!! Please :)

Katniss

Lurker
Dec 31, 2012
I got a 7' Allwinner Android Tablet and the second day I turned it on it was working fine, until three hours later it just shut off while I was watching a video. It hasn't come on since. I've put it on the charger, and holding the button down for 30 seconds and I've tried almost anything. Will someone please help me. It's not even a week old. THANKS :)

If it has a reset button try using a paper clip or pin to force reboot it that way. It could have just switched to sleep or standby somehow and had a bug known as the sleep of death. I got an old Eclair model that does that in standby, seems dead but I have to reset it the hard way to bring it back, and ever since just power it down when not using it

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones