• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Just scored one used a the pawn shop for 60$ was gonna get a used s2 or something the guy said they didnt have any when i called but sure enough i get there and theres two in the case about to activate and root it now before i leave for work

Edit: I have Prevailed in finding a new prevail bahahaha

HE SHOOOOTS!!!!!!!!! HE SCORES!!!!!!!

:party:

Upvote 0
just got off work gonna change the PRL and do some build.prop tweaks I had n the crushed one lol ahh al over again and it only took me 25min to activate wipe, root, and flash ctmod before i had to go to work oh and @ ARNANDTARA I dropped it stepped on it then threw it really hard when it wouldnt turn on.. with no case... the new one came with a cheap case atleast and a screen protector..

Upvote 0
Lol I had that problem once, I had to go to anger management and my counselor told me I needed an android cause the Iphone was causing everyone anger... Maybe I should sue apple! BWAHAHAHAHA :) :p ;)

Thanks thats too funny BAHAHAHAHA my one buddy was over like a month ago all pissed off cause his iphone was :banghead:stuck in safe mode and all stupid i laughed while i was just cruising along :thrasher:with my little prevail not having a problem 1 bahahaha:D;) :p:smokingsomb:

Reactions: DaisFlaque
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones