1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
  1. w3wiLLPr3vAiL

w3wiLLPr3vAiL Newbie

I just smashed my lil hot rod prevail and im trying to figure out if i can unlock other carriers phones with dfs tool I or something else!! I cant get ahold of another prevail the local boost shop has other phones I can get but will they work???

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. arnandtara

arnandtara Android Enthusiast

I'm not sure where you live, but I would check out Walmart. I'm in Cape Girardeau MO and the have the prevail for 89.00! :)

3. arnandtara

Don't know how you smashed your phone, but I use the Guardian Case. It's like the OtterBox, but better! It even has a kickstand... I actually have three of them myself, cause I like changing colors now and then. I have a white one I might part with, but I don't know.

4. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

DUDE, check out EBAY!!!! ;) They have some really nice used Prevails for cheap cheap cheap!!!!!:D

5. w3wiLLPr3vAiL

w3wiLLPr3vAiL Newbie

Just scored one used a the pawn shop for 60$ was gonna get a used s2 or something the guy said they didnt have any when i called but sure enough i get there and theres two in the case about to activate and root it now before i leave for work

Edit: I have Prevailed in finding a new prevail bahahaha

6. wetbiker7

HE SHOOOOTS!!!!!!!!! HE SCORES!!!!!!!

:party:

7. w3wiLLPr3vAiL

w3wiLLPr3vAiL Newbie

Yeah its already rooted ctmod3.7 lmao i gotta go to work

like biker said at the buzzer he shoots he scores!!!!!

Slayer72 likes this.
  8. wetbiker7

Heck yeah bro!! That's what I'm talking about!! GET-R-DONE!! :p:p:D:D:p:p:ridinghorse::vroam:

w3wiLLPr3vAiL likes this.
  9. creed10

creed10 Android Enthusiast

I can't think of a witty thing to say...

DANG IT... Oh well. Great job on finding another prevail though :D

w3wiLLPr3vAiL likes this.
  10. w3wiLLPr3vAiL

w3wiLLPr3vAiL Newbie

just got off work gonna change the PRL and do some build.prop tweaks I had n the crushed one lol ahh al over again and it only took me 25min to activate wipe, root, and flash ctmod before i had to go to work oh and @ ARNANDTARA I dropped it stepped on it then threw it really hard when it wouldnt turn on.. with no case... the new one came with a cheap case atleast and a screen protector..

11. arnandtara

Lol I had that problem once, I had to go to anger management and my counselor told me I needed an android cause the Iphone was causing everyone anger... Maybe I should sue apple! BWAHAHAHAHA :) :p ;)

DaisFlaque and w3wiLLPr3vAiL like this.
  12. w3wiLLPr3vAiL

w3wiLLPr3vAiL Newbie

Thanks thats too funny BAHAHAHAHA my one buddy was over like a month ago all pissed off cause his iphone was :banghead:stuck in safe mode and all stupid i laughed while i was just cruising along :thrasher:with my little prevail not having a problem 1 bahahaha:D;) :p:smokingsomb:

DaisFlaque likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews