1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Helppppp!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BecaReyes, May 19, 2011.

1. BecaReyes

BecaReyes Lurker

I recently got a pop up on my HTC Thunderbolt(verizon) Saying that my SD card has been unmounted and its "read only"
    I tried going to my settings to fix it but no luck, i've taken my battery and sd card out several times... I can't download anything and I can't see my pictures on my phone.. it says they're there but when i click on it, it sends me back to my albums.. I really need some help!! :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

Welcome! I'm going to move this to the TB support section, but you can also call VZ tech support 800 922 0204 and dial through to tech support.

3. ahoogst

ahoogst Well-Known Member

This sounds like something that happens when the phone is in disk drive mode. Maybe try plugging the TB into your computer and set it to disk drive, then put it back to charge only. This is a shot in the dark though. Otherwise probably a factory reset...

4. HookEmHorns*UT*

HookEmHorns*UT* Well-Known Member

This just happened to me. They had to replace it. The pins for the SD card slot became loose and it wouldn't mount anymore. Just take it to a store so they can see it happen.

5. naildriver111

naildriver111 Newbie

Mine does it daily:mad: And the pop up says to touch here to remount the sd card and it always works for me

6. kushineris

kushineris Member

I had this happen to the sd card on my droid x. I lost everythiny I had on it and it was a pain in the ass getting a free 16gb one from them. They wanted to charge me $80 or so for a new one. I just had to talk to the right person and they were able to give me a brand new.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews