1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Helppppp

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by annngelooo, Sep 1, 2011.

1. annngelooo

annngelooo Lurker

My phone is stuck on the htc boot logo after trying to restore a backup...I've tried a battery pull, Sd card pull and just letting it sit..what do I do?!?! help...Is there a way to boot into clockworkmod recovery?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Power off hold volume down when powering back on use the volume keys to navigate go down to recovery and press the power button and you will be in recovery

3. annngelooo

annngelooo Lurker

I've tried that..but I have a PG05IMG file on my Sd card so it automatically tries to update to it leaving me unable to go to the recovery option :(

4. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

Pull your SD card out and toss it in your computer, delete the radio img. Theres a crazy pull sd card out and the battery when in Hboot, but Ive never tried it.
    Turn your phone off, plug it into your computer pull the radio off your phone.

5. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

this is why you should ALWAYS delete or rename PG05IMG files after flashing.

as mclabia said,youll need to put your sd card into a card reader or another old cell phone and delete the PG05IMG file. you will then be able to get to recovery.

trapperjohn and McLabia like this.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews