• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [HelpUsing xUltimate Tool

ronaldramsayii

Android Enthusiast
Mar 31, 2010
Atlanta
I'm trying to get more involved in the development and theming community, but I'm not exactly sure how to use this tool.

Can anyone show me a quick walkthru or maybe something like the basic rundown of using this tool? I'm super excited about this especially after Pete giving us the leaked FRG01 build. I know i can use this to deodex and customize. Can someone just point me in the right direction?

I'm trying to get more involved in the development and theming community, but I'm not exactly sure how to use this tool.

Can anyone show me a quick walkthru or maybe something like the basic rundown of using this tool? I'm super excited about this especially after Pete giving us the leaked FRG01 build. I know i can use this to deodex and customize. Can someone just point me in the right direction?

You already read this?

[Release] xUltimate - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones