• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Here is how you can get flash player on LG motion 4g.

did not work for me. You need to be more specific about which link. I cant click any link unless I provide my email addy. I am suspicious that you are a spammer for the website you mention....

this has already been talked about and no go to adobes site and look for the discontinued flash players pick android 4.0 and your done

Reactions: krackhead
Upvote 0
I'm not a scammer this worked for me I was trying to find out how to get flash and I saw a video on YouTube of a guy reviewing the LG motion and he clicked on a link in a flash site that took him to a link in the play store. I tried to do it like he did it but it didn't work for me. So I just went to Google and put flash games and that site came up. I clicked a random video and a link showed up where the video would be and took me straight to the play store where I downloaded flash 11

Upvote 0
I'm not a scammer this worked for me I was trying to find out how to get flash and I saw a video on YouTube of a guy reviewing the LG motion and he clicked on a link in a flash site that took him to a link in the play store. I tried to do it like he did it but it didn't work for me. So I just went to Google and put flash games and that site came up. I clicked a random video and a link showed up where the video would be and took me straight to the play store where I downloaded flash 11

dont worry about it. i told you guys how to do it the right way. so its a done deal.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones