• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Here is the current update: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow

dogginky

Lurker
Dec 20, 2016
https://www.att.com/devicehowto/tut...d/stepbystep_KM1127815?make=ZTE&model=ZTEZ958 Just released.
If your not getting the update make sure you have a active A TT sim card or borrow one.
If you call them to push the update they will ask for your account and acess to your phone and your pin. I put a A TT gophone sim in and activated it, called them and they pushed the update to me, no need to put money on the account. Then I replaced my sim after update.

Last edited:
There is any chance that someone can extract or download the file for the update and upload it? I have this phone and my ATT sim card has already expired, so I can't get updates anymore. I'm from México BTW. That would be really helpful!
You could borrow someone's sim and use Wi-Fi.. How would you extract it ?. It can't be downloaded as this is a fota update.Also you can get a go phone sim kit activate it and update no need to buy a phone card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones