• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

here to get the most out of my new phone

Hi all, names Phillip. decided to finally get my first ever smartphone. And all I did knew was that I didn't want an iPhone or BlackBerry.
So, I went all out and got the hTC EVO 3D. pro reviews said it wasn't as good as it's predecessor, but people tend to think it was a great phone. Now, not having anything to compare it with other than looking at what my friends have. I am impressed.
I've only had it a few days, but apparently, they do everything! lol

like with most forums I join, I ask when I have a question and tell when I know an answer. I may not know much right now, but I do learn quickly.

Cheers from Canada, (Go Leafs Go!!)

Welcome to the forum and the world of Android. And yes, they do almost everything, I still haven't figured out how to get mine to make my morning coffee yet though :cool:

I was the same way when I joined. I didn't know much, but I learned quickly. Just feel free to ask questions and you will learn a lot here. This really is one of the best forums I have ever seen, glad to have you here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones