1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Here we go again, there's update in the air

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by markdoc, Jan 2, 2014.

1. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Android Expert

3. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Android Expert

That's some serious rounding they're doing there. The phone was released 13 months ago. Approaching two years old?

4. CoyotesFan4Evr

CoyotesFan4Evr Android Enthusiast

I was in a Verizon store today and while talking to a rep not only did the HTC one start getting an update but the Motorola next to it did too. If the One didn't already have 4.4 it was getting it right there in front of me. The One Max shouldn't be far behind. Not sure what that means for us with the DNA but I would take that as a good thing. I'm moving up to the One Max by the end of January myself.

5. WuBoy

WuBoy Well-Known Member

Well going by this:

HTC Software Updates | HTC United States

The DNA is in the same phase as most of the One variants. I don't know what, if anything that means, but if nothing else, we know the DNA is at the midway point as far as updates go. That means this update is very real and in progress.

hilmar2k likes this.
  6. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Android Expert

DNA is no longer listed. That's not good news.....

EDIT: Never mind, they just moved it out of the graphic and listed it below. Crisis averted!!

HTC Droid DNA Forum

The HTC Droid DNA release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2020mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews