1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Here WeGo: a good alternative for Google Maps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shawnphat, May 14, 2020.

1. Shawnphat

Shawnphat Newbie

Hi all,

I am back again. yesterday I was talking here about how to use Google Map on my P40 Pro.
    today I found my alternative solution for the Google Map -- Here Wego.
    I must to see from the general function of a Map, Here Wego is at least equals to Google map, the acuracy of timing and route is very clear.
    only thing is Here Wego needs the users to get more data and reviews to make it more socialable for everyone.

and, the question is: the reason we used something, is because we like it or we got used to it? o_O

anybody can share some tips of using Here wego?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Well I can't find Here WeGo in the Huawei App Gallery but I did find it in the Google Play Store. Recent Huaweis like the P40 don't have the Play Store and other GMS in them.

@OP any comments?

3. Shawnphat

Shawnphat Newbie

oh, I assume is that becuase you are in China? no problem on downloading it in the UK. I am not so sure but it works perfect fine for me.

4. Shawnphat

Shawnphat Newbie

a good alternative for Google Map but needs to be combined with a lot of apps...

5. Patrick Kelly

Patrick Kelly Newbie

I use Google Maps on the web. I live in Oaxaca, Mexico, and some map apps don't seem to know us. It won't let me login as a Google User.

#5 Patrick Kelly, Dec 19, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020

Huawei P40 Pro Forum

The Huawei P40 Pro release date was 7 April. Features and Specs include a 6.58" inch screen, 50MP camera, 8GB RAM, HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G processor, and 4200mAh battery.

7 April
Release Date
Reviews