1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Here's another ROM choice: Succulent Desire v. 5.0 RC2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by YankeeDudeL, May 31, 2010.

1. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Android Expert

Jacckk likes this.
  2. Jacckk

Jacckk Newbie

Thanks for the link, Sounds interesting. Does it look like NexTheme? Are there screenshots somewhere?

3. YankeeDudeL

[​IMG]

This is my current Home screen. It's pretty much default w/ the smoked honeycomb design notification bar. It's the 3D app drawer, as well (the 4 column, not the 5 column one, which I prefer). So far it's pretty smooth. And it has quite a few wallpaper options, most of which you've seen before, but there was a couple nice ones that were new to me. Also comes w/ the old standard home launcher (hadn't seen that in months..lol), as well as Helix2. The HTC look is actually Launcher2, I believe. I hadn't always had luck w/ L2, but it's been stable and very smooth for me, even w/ a live wallpaper.

I wasn't sure how I was gonna feel about the HTC look, but when I actually saw it on my phone, I was impressed. It's a diff option, and I don't keep ROMs, wallpaper or themes for too long. This will work for a day or two. lol

Jacckk likes this.
  4. Bunsen Honeydew

Bunsen Honeydew Android Enthusiast

I ran SD 4.5 for a while. It was pretty good, I was impressed. I may have to run it againf or a while now that it is updated.

5. YankeeDudeL

Apparently, they're not far from 6.0, already.

6. Bunsen Honeydew

It would be nice if they would update on rom manager. Thats where I usually go when I am getting bored with a rom.

7. riffdex

riffdex Android Enthusiast

These names keep getting more and more delectable :)

8. Bunsen Honeydew

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews