• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hero in Car

BruteKu

Lurker
Mar 27, 2010
Hi All,

I have a HTC Hero and want to be able to play music though my car stereo system, however I want to do this with no trailing cables, good audio quality, the ability to use the phone for it's sat nav software and to take calls.

Ive been looking at the Parrot MKi9200 kit, anyone use this with their hero?

Haven't tried it, but by looking at the description, seems to be exactly what you're looking for.

The second alternative you have, is to just replace your current car stereo with one that already has bluetooth connectivity built-in (making sure it includes the A2DP profile, which is the one used for streaming music from your phone).

But as with everything, you'd have to compare which of the two choices would be the right for you, which would be the most cost effective, and which would be the most fitting to your specific car+phone model combination and budget.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones