1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Hero internet/data problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by uzfresh, Sep 1, 2010.

1. uzfresh

uzfresh Active Member

Nov 16, 2009
    After a reboot my data connection absolutely will NOT work unless I go into settings networks and turn off mobile network and turn it back on. Anyone else have this issue?

Advertisement

2. bcrowe101

bcrowe101 Member

Aug 24, 2010
    happens all the time with me too. I also am still getting the invalid user name error even though sprint tech support has "fixed" it twice

3. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Happens to me but not just when reboot. If Ii don't use my data for a couple hours it will shut off and I will need to reset it.

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Nov 28, 2009
    Have this problem every few weeks with the stock setup. Haven't experienced it but ONCE since rooting.

5. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Florida
    uzfresh... I moved your thread to the Support and Troubleshooting sub-forum where it shoud get more eyes.

6. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    Senior Software Engineer
    Wilmington, Delaware
    I have noticed the last few days that my data connection has been tending to want shift over to 1xRTT more and more. It is really strange because I have always had a strong EV-DO connection with both my Sprint HTC Hero and my wife's Sprint Palm Pre. I maintain the data connection just fine, but it just goes over to the slower speed more often than I am used to. I have tried rebooting my handset and just toggling mobile data on and off with limited improvement.

I wonder if it is related to me updating to the latest PRL. We also have Hurricane Earl to our immediate east off of the Delaware coast. I wonder if weather could be a factor. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Tags: