1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

herro from station 1, "Hells Kitchen"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by firefighterwhi, Jan 3, 2013.

1. firefighterwhi

None

Jan 9, 2012
    Male
    Ambulance Driver
    Talucah
    Herro there everyone from the androidforums community! I'm not new to stock android or rooting, but fairly new to the whole ROM flashing, SD Partitioning etc. I've got a Samsung Galaxy Prevail running CT mod 3.75 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running CM 10.1. Both devices are a huge impact in my day to day life from using the cameras/video recorders to dispatching me on fire/ems calls to navigating me to where I gotta go to even replacing my crApple iPod video which I now use for an external HD. When I first rooted my Prevail, a friend of mine showed me his and explained the process, I went home and Google'd it and found this site. And ever since then, when I've researched, always come back to the same sites, either here or XDA forums. So now I've got an account with both sites. I love the wealth of knowledge from these sites.
    The idea of an open source OS is just plain brilliant, as I have always boycotted crApple products because they're so overrated and all their products are so closed minded and devices are all cookie cutter like. Everyone has one. Android is so different. The excelling kinda different. A different I've become used to.

Advertisement

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Nov 30, 2009
    Male
    18th Hole Of the Golf Course
    Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy :pepsi:

firefighterwhi likes this.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012