• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey All! Hero Tomorrow! (Gr8 Deal!)

Dogtag_uk

Nov 12, 2009
Hey all!
Long time reader, first time poster!

Getting my HTC Hero tomorrow, upgrading from N95 and I can't wait! I've been wanting this phone since its release and can't wait to play around with it.

My main reason for posting though is to let you guys know about the deal I got. Ive been with 3 for 18 months, paying

remember one thing mate that 3 reception is poor compared to orange, so u may have issues using net or making calls as my htc which i received a few days ago also has this problem and yet i'm in a gr8 area for reception.

As I said mate, been with 3 for 18 months, never had any problems with reception at all, or anything else for that matter, and I've read through this forum for a good few months and haven't seen many other people complaining about the Heros signal. Maybe your just one of the unlucky few?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones