• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hey all, Im new, Two Questions.

DaBomb427

Lurker
Oct 16, 2010
Whats up!
Well, Ive have a HTC Droid Eris for about 4 or 5 months now, and I haven't EVER had this problem.. I will go to certain apps, such as "Music wizard" And It will say "Network Error" Can anyone please help me out?
Also, If you have a least of really awesome themes that would be great! I would really like a theme like the "Droid X" Its beast :)
Thanks (In advance!)
=)

Whats up!
Well, Ive have a HTC Droid Eris for about 4 or 5 months now, and I haven't EVER had this problem.. I will go to certain apps, such as "Music wizard" And It will say "Network Error" Can anyone please help me out?
Also, If you have a least of really awesome themes that would be great! I would really like a theme like the "Droid X" Its beast :)
Thanks (In advance!)
=)

Make sure you are connected to 3G or WiFi. Do other apps work that use the internet? It may just be that app.

Are you rooted? There are lots of themes available for use with custom ROMS. Although, I think there is a Droid X theme that you can use with ADW launcher.

Upvote 0
Make sure you are connected to 3G or WiFi. Do other apps work that use the internet? It may just be that app.

Are you rooted? There are lots of themes available for use with custom ROMS. Although, I think there is a Droid X theme that you can use with ADW launcher.

I am connected to 3G. Most apps always work.
I must not be rooted cause idk what that is XD
And Yes there is I downloaded it last night :)

Upvote 0
Reactions: DaBomb427
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones