• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey all,New My touch 3g user, with TMO

97vrsix

Lurker
Aug 10, 2010
Well, Ive used Blackberry, and mastered that OS, and IPhones, Used all of them... Broke all of them, with my OWN codes, and tools for unlocking, and Jail braking.. I'm ok with codes... Went to school for computer networking, and science.. Got my Certs in A+ core, soft.. Net+ MCa, MCSa, ccna intro. As well, I'm a huge Suzuki Bike guy, Owned a couple 97-00 GSXR 600's, still have one, and my New project is a 2003 GSXR 750...Work on car's, and at many auto shops around...I'm a master level installer for Mobile Electronics..All type of car audio install, navigation, alarms, and remote starts.. Work with all the top brands.. BIG VW HEAD! Owned many MKIII MKIV GTI, GLX's VR6 1.8T, 2.0 ABA turbo's... I like tinkering.. Can you tell? So, I'm hear to learn about my phone.. I got it for 60.00 about brand new.. So far, I don't like the myTouch.. It hangs, and has many errors to the OS.. I'm running Firmware 1.6 my Base is 62.50sc.20.17u_2.22.23.02 (guessing it's 23.02) kernel ver. 2.6.29-00479-g3c7df37, build dmd64. This is my first post, I have not looked in to anything else.. So, If you want to PM me with some great INFO, that would be great.. Please Feel free to ask me any question you may have, about above, or what ever! I'm an easy going person, who loves to help! I'm located in Western Ma... If your around, My services are open to you! Discounts Avil for members, or if you met me through the web site.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones