• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey all!!

CoreyOli

Dec 7, 2009
Hey all!

Long time smart phone user here... Had MANY Windows Mobile devices and MANY blackberries... Was always missing something... Well... I think I found it!

I'm really diggin the Android OS! I use a Motorola Droid that I just got TODAY, so getting it all setup the way I like my phones, etc...

Anyway, about me...

I'm 31, live in NYS (country, gotta love it!!) have a wife and a 2 year old son...

Not much else to know...

Can't wait to dig into the forums and learn more of what I can do with this amazing device!

Thanks!!

-Corey

Welcome!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0
Hey all!

Long time smart phone user here... Had MANY Windows Mobile devices and MANY blackberries... Was always missing something... Well... I think I found it!

I'm really diggin the Android OS! I use a Motorola Droid that I just got TODAY, so getting it all setup the way I like my phones, etc...

Anyway, about me...

I'm 31, live in NYS (country, gotta love it!!) have a wife and a 2 year old son...

Not much else to know...

Can't wait to dig into the forums and learn more of what I can do with this amazing device!

Thanks!!

-Corey

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones