1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey all!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cammykool, Dec 30, 2011.

1. cammykool

cammykool Android Expert

How is development with the samsung admire I currently have a lg optimus v running cyanogenmod 7. Runs very well I have a developer that has been deving for the optimus v. If we can get an admire to him you will have a from in no time. Google BACKside iho. That is his from. I m using it to type this to you it works oh so well! Data works bt works battery lasts forever 2.3.7. Bl bla

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. flakito97

flakito97 Android Expert

3. rangerrob

rangerrob Well-Known Member

what's up Cam? did u go to virgin? If so how much faster is your data? there is a dev. by the name of MYSTERYEMOTIONZ who is close to having recovery done.

4. what?

flakito97 likes this.
  5. flakito97

flakito97 Android Expert

^^^ lmbo!!

6. aaronmy

aaronmy Android Enthusiast

LOL, i got lost at if we get an admire to him you will have a from in no time

but, yea we're about to have two clockwork mod recoveries soon, and hopefully oc kernel, and a rom

7. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

8. cammykool

cammykool Android Expert

I was using Google voice it fails. And Virginia. Data is lightning fast the optimus v is a froyo phone with alot of gingerbread roms avalible

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews