1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey do we get a home++ program?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nickrezendes, Dec 22, 2009.

1. nickrezendes

nickrezendes Newbie

Does Droid Eris have any sweet programs that allow users to mess around with some settings - im really like the expose feature used in Home++ - Sounds Mac-esk

I mean i loveee how i can change my phone with scenes to make it feel like a completely different phone..but more variety never hurt anybody.

2. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

not sure what the expose feature is, but there are home screen replacement apps for eris i think, search through androlib (something like that, google it)

i see on a search on my eris for "home screen"

dxtop
    open home
    projectx
    ahome - i hear is popular
    and a few others

i can't recommend any as i don't use them, if you do decide to try one let us know what you think.

3. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

ok just cause i figured why not i tested 2 apps here

panda home - pretty neat, fast, clean, nice features like docks and customizations. big drawback is it takes you down to 3 screens

dxtop - nice app, pretty fast, 2 bottom tabs, one for all programs, one for running processes with a long press kill feature. pretty cool, 4 screens top bottom left right was kinda neat. also when you locked the phone, one press on the unlock (call end) you were presented with a iphone type, functional, unlock swipe screen....pretty neat.

dxtop did give me a force close but continued to work (this was the demo version i am using)

4. nickrezendes

nickrezendes Newbie

my man...thank you

im gonna check out panda

5. nickrezendes

nickrezendes Newbie

hey im not finding panda in my market? - weriddd

6. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

7. nickrezendes

nickrezendes Newbie

sickkk - how do you create those barcodes?

8. WaLkeR

WaLkeR Member

Panda home takes you down to 3 screens by default, but allows you to change to up to 13 screens i believe is the number, i know you can do at least 9, but when i was using it I only used 5.

I just find that the Sense UI tends to be better than any of the home apps.

9. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

that one i copied off of andrlib but you can make your own here

QR-Code Generator

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews