1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hey everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stefenatefun, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Stefenatefun

Stefenatefun Newbie

Hey everybody, my name is Stefen, u can can me Stef. I have been to this site before and earlier today I actually joined the site. I am hoping to have fun here and learn more about android and hopefully be a beta tester! I think I can be a very fun guy as long as you're on my good side :p

I have an LG Ally and I am hoping to someday figure out what "wget" means.

Also I am very used to forums, so if you have a question about them (except for vanilla) I will try my best to help you.

I am learning Java in FIRST Robotics, I am part of team 578, Red Raider Robotics, previously known as Blue Lightning. I am part of the programming subteam and this year we are working with networking because our router is messed up.

I play the electric guitar, and I'm into death metal (screamo). I am also a death metal vocalist for a band with my friends called Silver Flame.

Everyday I am learning more and more about android and how to program and do networking, and I'm always willing to learn more. Eventually I hope to become an android app developer. And for anyone who's familiar with the Nexus Revamped Pro LW I am beta testing that soon.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Bnice

Bnice Guest

Hello Stef and welcome to the Android Forum. Did you mean widgets?,if so they are on screen tools such as clocks,calender events and come in many shape and size.

4. Stefenatefun

Stefenatefun Newbie

No, it was Exactly "wget" then an address within the SD card. Ive asked several people what it means and they have no clue.