• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey everyone i just got a new Aristo 3 that keeps during down

jasonx2483

Lurker
Oct 14, 2019
So today I was walking and I started listening to music on the fm radio( have to user headphones) and my phone kept shutting down. A bit before this started happening I got some message that said my phone was infected or had a virus or something but it is so new I thought nothing of it, you know.. Any one have ideas that may help. Thanks alot Friends.

So today I was walking and I started listening to music on the fm radio( have to user headphones) and my phone kept shutting down. A bit before this started happening I got some message that said my phone was infected or had a virus or something but it is so new I thought nothing of it, you know.. Any one have ideas that may help. Thanks alot Friends. And i meant shutting down in my heading.

Upvote 0
Couldn't figure how to edit previous comment. This is the best i can do 🙂
just an fyi if you look at the top of your thread you will see an eye icon along with a cog wheel icon. select the cog wheel and select edit title to change it.

also at the bottom of any post is a tools option. when selected you can edit your post or report a post for the mods to look at.

i already alerted the mods to clean things up for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones